Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bioshock Infinite

Hello out there!

For more than a week, school hasn’t been very generous, not at all actually. So how come I can still sit in front of my computer with a smile on my face?  Let me tell you: Games! And not just any kind of game, but the newly released and long-awaited game: Bioshock Infinite!
 
[No spoilers]

Bioshock Infinite

 
Bioshock Infinite was released on March 26 in 2013, about a month ago, but it was already announced to be made on August 12 in 2010 – long-awaited I said! Bioshock Infinite is the third game in the Bioshock series, but isn’t much like the two other games regarding setting and theme.

I haven’t played the two other Bioshock games, since I have judged them to be too scary and dark – even though I usually like scary stuff. The difference in the new game is that it’s so – bright! It’s so colorful and has actual people in it – monsters, mutants etc scares me to death!

As I don’t want to spoil anything about the game, I can’t really tell you much – But it’s basically about the handsome man Booker Dewitt (voiced by Troy Baker) who has a debt to pay, but was told that the debt would be erased if he got them the girl Elizabeth (voiced by Courtnee Draper) who is imprisoned in a tower in the city in the sky, Columbia.

From what I know Bioshock Infinite has got a similar concept and gameplay as the other two games, but since I haven’t played them, I can’t know for sure. What I do know is, that the game is utterly amazing! It has one of the best storylines I have seen in a long time, the characters’ personalities, looks and actions are so original and when the characters interact with each other, it makes your heart flutter, and what surprised me most about the game – is how incredibly beautiful the sceneries are in the game.



All in all, Bioshock Infinite was a fantastic experience, and this will not be my last time playing it at all! -  And to all of you out there, who haven’t played it yet: Buy it, play it and enjoy it! Because it’s one hell of a good time you’ll have!
 
Here's a video of me singing the song "Will the Circle be Unbroken" by Courtnee Draper from the game Bioshock Infinite - Enjoy!
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed today’s feature – I’ll see you next Wednesday.

Shia

No comments:

Post a Comment