Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Creepypasta Recommended #2

Hi everyone

I haven't had an awfully lot of time today which should conclude the late post!
But here it is - a VERY short feature from me to you! Enjoy it.

Yestersday - as in Tuesday, I had some time to experience the joyness of creepypasta stories - oh what joy, what joy! I read quite a lot of them, found on the 4chan /x/ Paranormal board, and I thought: since I don't have anything unbelievably interesting to write about today, why not show you a few of the creepypastas that I read?
So, that will be exactly what I am going to do! Here's three creepypasta stories of the ones that I read, which I found somewhat interesting:

 
 
 


Yes, they are long - but I assure you: Good stuff always takes awhile, therefore you have longer time enjoying them! All three have been picked out of the ones I read yesterday, so they are by far my favorites - but I liked them anyways, or else there would be no reason to post them here.
 
Just a little reminder: Do not read too many creepypastas a day - if you have to read a lot, be sure to start in the morning, and refrain from reading while it's dark or about to be dark. If you feel the CHILLS, stop reading! I'm experienced - I know what I'm talking about! ;)
 
Shia
 


No comments:

Post a Comment